1. Express, not impress.
Good writing is not about the number of words you've produced， the quality of the adjectives you've written or the size of your font�Cit's about the number of lives you've touched! It's whether or not your reader understands you. It's about expression， not impression.
2. Simple sentences work best.
- The only possible option in order to accelerate the growth of the food industry is to focus on the fact that the target market of this business demands convenience， competence and cost-effectiveness.
- Better: The food industry can grow faster if food trucks focus on convenience， competence and cost-effectiveness.
3. Active, rather than passive.
- The offering price was established by the real estate vendor and the negotiation process was initiated by the real estate buyer.
- Better: The real estate vendor set the offering price， and the real estate buyer started negotiating.
4. Know who your target audience is.
Who are you writing for? Who do you expect to read your article， your book， or your blog post? Will they care about what you're talking about? Will they understand the message that you're trying to get across? Good writing isn't generic; it's specific because it's targeted towards a group of people with something common binding them.
5. Read it aloud哈尔滨癫痫病治疗哪好.
Reading your works out loud allows you to notice something that you might not have noticed if you were just reading it silently. Go on， read them out loud now. Also， try to listen to your work objectively as you read it. Are you making sense? Or are you simply stringing a couple of words together just to fill a gap?
6. Avoid using jargon as much as possible.
Not everyone in your audience will know what a "bull market” is. Not everyone knows that "pyrexia” is basically the same thing as "a fever”。 And surely you can come up with a better term for high blood pressure than "hypertension”?
7. In terms of words， size matters.
Please， don't湖北正规癫痫病医院 strain yourself by browsing the Internet， looking for complicated and fancy-sounding words. Less is always more.
- The man gave me a look so sharp that I sincerely believed it could pierce my heart and see my innermost fears.
- Better: The man glared at me.
8. Being positive is better than being negative�Ceven in writing!
- I did not think that the unbelievable would not occur.
- Better: I thought the unbelievable would happen.
9. Set aside time for revising and rewriting�Cafter you've written the whole content.
I'm not suggesting that you should edit each time you've finished a paragraph�Cthat would just be tedious. What小儿癫痫病的症状及治疗方法 I'm telling is that you should first give yourself some time to finish the content prior to editing. Write away. Don't edit yet. Don't focus on the grammar yet. Don't worry about the syntax， the synonym， the antonym or the order that you're using.
Write for yourself， but mostly， write for your target audience. Write the message clearly and don't be afraid to express your thoughts. Don't censor yourself yet. Let the words flow. Don't erase what you've written yet.
All the editing and the fixing will come later.
10. Write. All the time.
Good writing is simply always writing. Write when you're sad. Write when you're scared. Write when you don't feel like writing.